Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?

Personally, I LOVE St. Ives Vitamin E Lotion. It's not sticky and practically fragrance free. Very light and fresh.


I used to use a lot of those pretty, cute smelling lotions from like, Bath and Body Works and Victoria's Secret- but they never really hydrated the skin on my hands.What is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?
Personally, i LOVE bath %26amp; body works lotion. It's a little on the expensive side, but if you want incredible smooth and soft hands, this is a great lotion. My favorite scents are sweet pea, wild honeysuckle, magnolia blossom, and coconut lime verbena. if you go to the b%26amp;b works store, they have sampler lotions for free so you can try them out. If you want a non-scented lotion, then I suggest Curel ultra healing lotion. it is dermatologist tested and helps to heal and prevent dry skin.


Hope this helps,


*Manda*What is the best Lotion that you can ever get to make you hands feel great?
vaseline
I love, love, love Bath and Body Works Body Butter. Works better for me than any intensive ';hand lotions.';
I say Johnson's best healing soft care cream. I use it and my hands are soft as baby hands. AND NO DRY HANDS WITH IT! It has some very awesome smell! The smell is very good!
Palmer's Cocoa butter formula lotion (CVS) It is the best and it smells absolutely delicious!
Curel is fantastic, also ( believe it or not) Suave's Natural Oatmeal. I have severely dry skin, and I am addicted to these!

No comments:

Post a Comment