Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How Do I get rid of Self Tanning Lotion on my hands?!?!?!Help!!?

I used self tanning lotion and my palms of my hands are bright orange, anyone know any tricks to getting it off?How Do I get rid of Self Tanning Lotion on my hands?!?!?!Help!!?
Regular old hair conditioner! Rub it in like hand lotion, then wash your hands. Depending on the amount on your hands, you may need to do this a couple of times.How Do I get rid of Self Tanning Lotion on my hands?!?!?!Help!!?
Lemon juice on makeup wipes x
Try using nutregena's face wash or dawn dish soap or ';Goop';. But basically wash your hands alot...








oh and friction! Heat will make the self tanning rub off. so exercise and rub your hands and then wash them.
Oooh, you need to wash your hands when you are done putting that stuff on.





I think your best bet is to rub your hands together pretty hard (where you feel heat from the friction) to wear the outer layers of skin off. Then try again tomorrow. That should make it wear off faster. The lotion dyes the skin, so you can't just put something on it to take it off like it were makeup.
Soak your hands in nail polish remover.
use like a pumice stone. I really dont know if thats how you spell it but it works great.
Go to any pharmacy and ask for Cold Cream it will take it off, Had some hair dye on my hands and the cold cream took it off.
sugar and moisturizer rub it hard for a while then use your nails or a piece of plastic to scrape it off the tan should come of too.
Try washing your hands right after you apply it next time, also, try putting some lemon juice on them. The acid should take it right off.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment