Saturday, July 24, 2010

My hands are breaking out from lotion, help?

I usually don't break out from lotion recently I've had my hands turn red, itch, turn really hot, and they get little bumps. I stopped using perfumed lotions instead I tried Vaseline unscented and for sensitive skin and it still happened. What do I do? If I don't put lotion on my hands get really dry from the weather.My hands are breaking out from lotion, help?
Well your probley allergic to that type of lotion. I know that im allergic to a lot of lotion makeup and stuff my skin is really sensetive and im guess yours is too. I would actally ask your doctor or someone who knows about allergic reactions and sensetive sakin and ask them what type of lotion you should use or keep trying diffrent ones untill you dont get itchy and red bumps. But I would try and ask someone who knows about this stuff first. But There is a lotion thats called Aveeno active naturals and this is all the stuff it says on the front:Daily moisturizing lotion, clinically proven to relieve dry skin,moisturizes for 24 hours, fragrance fre, with natural colloidal oatmeal. Anyways I use this lotion and I dont get bumps,rashes or read when I wear it. So if you dont want to go and ask your doctor maybe by this stuff and try it first and then if that doesnt work then you might want to go ask your doctorMy hands are breaking out from lotion, help?
The thing with lotion is you need to wash it off at the end of the day.


Scrub your hands gently at the end of the night and dont sleep with the lotion.





I use to put lotion on my legs to try to make them smoother and I started breaking out. My mom said its cause I left the lotion on my skin for way to long all week and the natural oils your skin makes gets stuck under and in the lotion.





Hope this helps
You are allergic to a common ingredient look at the bottles you have had a reaction to and see what is common. Personally I don't use lotions I use straight vaseline or a silicone hair treatment like ';Sunglitz'; it softens hair and smooths skin. Hope this helps!
oh no! ummmm well you must be allergic to some product in both vaseline and the other lotions you have tried. i would recommend going to a dermatologist and getting some lotion that wont irritate your skin prescribed
Maybe your allergic to the lotion. Also make sure you wash off the lotion at the end of each day, in order to prevent irritation.
Try another brand. Try Nivea.
use a gentle lotion and wash it often with cold water
maybe u have a heat rash ?

No comments:

Post a Comment