Saturday, July 24, 2010

Things to use to help remove fake tanning lotion from hands, palms, and between fingers.?

I've heard lots of things growing up like toothpaste, and vinager, but I have a wedding to go to coming up, and really need some help. I just want something just incase something goes wrong and it looks horrible lol. I would just be trying to get it looking more natural on my hands that's all.Things to use to help remove fake tanning lotion from hands, palms, and between fingers.?
Nail polish remover. Works on permanent marker, too.Things to use to help remove fake tanning lotion from hands, palms, and between fingers.?
Always, always wash your hands afterwards! You'll wash most, but not all of it, off and it will leave enough to look more subtle and not dark or orange. Put regular lotion on your hands several times a day, too, and put some lotion on your elbows and knees and heels before using the tanning lotion. Good luck!
Hair bleach if it is bad, also rub with a pumice stone in the cracks, it helps.
u should always use gloves when puttin that one to avoid this!





not sure what works! although I did go swimmin a day after I did the fake tannin lotion, and my tan was gone after I went swimmin...lol...not sure why but I am guessing the chemicals in the poool....lol....so u could always stick ur hands in a pool
Rubbing alcohol! I've always had sucess with it.


Good luck!
lemon juice shuld get it out
rubbing alcohol and always wash ur hands b4 u do it again also dont rub it in in ur hands
sally hansen facial hair bleaching worked for me. even tho it bleaches light facial hair, it also lightens ur skin

No comments:

Post a Comment