Saturday, July 24, 2010

What lotion and soap do you use on your hands?

Between doing dishes and changing little ones, my hands are dry and cracked. What products do you use? Where did you buy it?


Thanks for your help. I don't think the Softsoap I am using is the best product for me.What lotion and soap do you use on your hands?
aveeno intense relief hand cream. has burgundy cap. pricy but works awesome, use it on the baby to if needed. doc recommended it actually. u dont need alot of it...What lotion and soap do you use on your hands?
Im in the same boat as you. I wash my hands so often and they are so cracked that i resorted to using sanitizer (germ-x) it has moisturizers in it and that way, atleast my hands can be cleaned and dried within a few seconds. and i know it kills 99.9 % of germs.
I keep Dial hand soap and Jergens hand lotion at every sink in my house. Every time I wash my hands I immediately put lotion on them. It works for me but you can also get intense healing hand creams.
Honestly I use a lot of bath and body works hand soaps and hand sanitizer. I also use Dove sometimes. My kids have never had a problem.
I have the same issue, i use Dove moisturizing lotion and love it....
I had to use baby soaps because my daughter had very sensitive skin.
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment