Saturday, July 24, 2010

Hey guys, when a girl or woman squirts lotion into her hand then tries to give you some, do you take it?

If a girl/woman is putting on some of her smelly lotion and claims she has to much, then tries to rub some on your hands do you let her? Or do you refuse it?





Once upon a time I would, then I realized 1) this isn't the first time she has put on lotion, so why doesn't she know how much to squirt into her hands by now, and 2) if I wasn't there for her to give the extra lotion to, then what would she do with it and why doesn't she just do that instead?





To me she didn't ';accidentally'; put too much lotion in her hand, she purposefully took that amount in order to test me somehow. Like how they'll tell you to hold their purse while they use the changing room to try on stuff. Don't the rooms have someplace to set the purse? And if you weren't there what then would they do? Not try on anything? Unlikely.





I don't like people being deceitful to me and trying to test me, so although I might do something like that without being asked I will refuse to do it when being asked.





How about you?Hey guys, when a girl or woman squirts lotion into her hand then tries to give you some, do you take it?
Im the same way if you test me i will deliberatly piss you off because your not telling me straight forward. So I would talk to her about it because you never know you could just be over analyzing it.Hey guys, when a girl or woman squirts lotion into her hand then tries to give you some, do you take it?
what kinda question is that?
its only a bit lotion ffs!!!


get over it u fool
Sounds like she just wants an excuse to touch you. rub you actually. You never explained if you want her to touch you. Are you mad that she is playing lotion games, instead of just talking plainly to you.





Let her rub you, if it makes you both happy

No comments:

Post a Comment