Monday, July 26, 2010

I am trying to find a lotion to use during the day on my hands that are starting to get eczema.?

I have severe eczema on my feet which now is leading to my hands. I am looking for an over the counter lotion to use during the day while at work. Any suggestions?I am trying to find a lotion to use during the day on my hands that are starting to get eczema.?
Try Champori Cream from http://www.champori.com/eczema-relief.as鈥?/a>I am trying to find a lotion to use during the day on my hands that are starting to get eczema.?
My absolute favorite lotion is Quench by Oil of Olay. I have very dry skin (not eczema, but it's really dry), and this is THE BEST stuff ever!
i use to have that and i used lanicane from walmart.
USE ANTIE -ICHE CRREAM WITH VITAMINS TO HELP IT GO AWAY
idk
I would use eucerin cream on it. It has a little bit of an oily feel to it but it goes away after a moment or two and heals your skin from the inside out. Use it at night too to wake up with soft, supple skin! (I do it everynight on my hands and elbows!) Good luck, I know how annoying eczema is! :(
Palmer's cocoa butter formula worked for me.... you are so lucky to only have it on your feet and hands i have eczema covering my body.... good luck hope you find something that works for you
I don't know When we use during for in ago since?
My son had severe atopic dermatitis as a baby, it's much better now but he still gets itchy on his hands. Aveeno makes a Calamine %26amp; Pramoxine HCI Anti Itch Cream. It works AWESOME. It instantly relieves his itch and gets rid of the red. My son loves it. He lets me rub and massage it into his hands with no fight. And it doesn't smell like other cortizone creams. Aveeno is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment