Monday, July 26, 2010

Whats a good lotion I can use for both my body and hands?

I've never had a problem with dry skin but I think the cold weather the past month has taken it's toll. Any recomendations would be appreciatedWhats a good lotion I can use for both my body and hands?
i love delizioso lotions, cause they are natural and work really good for body or hands!





good luck! :)Whats a good lotion I can use for both my body and hands?
you need to you a natural cream for body like dermae.com check it out they have great creams without extreme prices and they are organic so I am using the melon body cream and it work great affordable price and most important without chemicals.
AVOJUICE SKIN QUENCHERS BY OPI, IT WORKS THE BEST, THE PEACH SMELLS THE BEST
Aveeno or hemp.


my skin started drying out because of the weather so i started using aveeno and its improving!





:)
mary kay ultra hydrating lotion(the kind in a white and pink bottle) it smells amazing and works great:))
l'occitane shea butter hand %26amp; body lotion
Vaseline Cream for Extra Dry Skin is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment