Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Do you like scented hand lotions?

Do you like putting on scented lotions? When I put them on they feel dry and greasy but I just wet my hands a little bit and wouldn't feel the dry greasy feeling on my hands. I like regular body lotions better than scented lotions from Body works or Bath and body works. I am using Jergens though and I like it very much.Do you like scented hand lotions?
I really like scented cremes. Different brands do seem to leave residue at times. Try using a little less and you may not get that slippery greasy feeling.Do you like scented hand lotions?
LOVE THEM
Lotions with natural scents are nice....or just buying essential oils (the ones you acutally like) and adding them yourself to your scentless lotion...is not a bad idea....that way you control what you have to smell and how much! ** Cheers!** Good luck!
i love putting on scented lotions on.
not for my hands..... i feel the need to wash them because they feel dirty from the scent...sounds weird but im a handwashing fanatic and i dont like anything on them
I love scented lotions oils, incense candles. It creates relaxation. This is very important to the mind, body and soul.
Love Bath %26amp; Body Works, and Vaseline too.
Sometimes the scent is overpowering
yes
not a big fan of lotions myself.
Yes! Juniper Breeze or Cucumber Melon from Bath and Body Works!
Yeah, I like the scented stuff, but only every once in a while.
I like anything from Bath %26amp; Body. I bought some Jergens Fruit Scented and I felt it was too greasy. I guess everyone has their own tastes.
scented lotions are good





but not too much because the scent can be strong sometimes





regular lotions dont work for me


they smell so bad it drives me crazy
I love the way the smell, but I agree with you about the greasy feeling on my hands. I use them more in the winter when my hands tend to be so dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment