Saturday, July 24, 2010

I use jergens helthy glow lotion. how can i stop my hands from becoming orange?

after i use it, i wash my hands, but then my hands are white and the rest of me is tan. any tips?I use jergens helthy glow lotion. how can i stop my hands from becoming orange?
try using something else to apply the lotion instead of using your hands.I use jergens helthy glow lotion. how can i stop my hands from becoming orange?
wear some gloves
Use Natural Sea Beauty - Protective Hand Cream enriched with natural Dead Sea minerals, contains carefully selected ingredients to revitalize and hydrate the skin. Smoothens and softens your hands while it nourishes and protects the skin, leaving a protective coating which neutralizes the harmful effects of detergents and environmental elements.





http://www.bodycarebymg.com/product/540-鈥?/a>
only wash your palms. I use it as well, and if your hands are a distinctive shade lighter than the rest of you simply by washing, youre probably putting on too much or too dark a shade. It is supposed to be subtle, not turn you orange.
only use water on your hands.
switch to oil of olay
dont wash the back of your hands. just the insides.

No comments:

Post a Comment