Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What is the best thing for dry cracked hands? I've tryed every lotion under the sun, any ideas?

I would appreciate any good suggestions.What is the best thing for dry cracked hands? I've tryed every lotion under the sun, any ideas?
i have never tried this for hand but i know it works on feet..


but before bedtime put on a thick cream dont matter the brand and put on a thin pair of gloves and sleep like that when you wake up they will be so soft.. hope it helpsWhat is the best thing for dry cracked hands? I've tryed every lotion under the sun, any ideas?
Soak your hands in warm water for about 15-20 mins or longer if you want, perhaps when you have a bath. Then once you get out, pat them dry and slather them in pretty much any moisturiser.


For added effect, do this all before bed time and also sleep with thin cotton gloves on your hands.
Hey, I do this to my hands and feet every night.





Apply lotion on them - any lotion that moisturizes - then wrap hands in gloves and feet in socks.





Leave them on overnight.
Anything from the body shop - the Vitamin E cream worked a treat for me! The Jojoba cream is absolutely fantastic too :)





If they don't work, then find a cream that contains glycerine, which is known for it's intensive moisturising properties. Avon sells hand creams that contain glycerine and silicone which work wonders on dry, cracked hands! I tried one (granted, I was sceptical) and it was the best thing I tried after the body shop products - it didn't make my hands feel greasy either.


Hope you find something.
Vaseline For Problem Skin-it's meant for problem skin such as knees, elbows, hands, and feet! i use it and it works really well....it's really thick so it helps a lot





hope i helped! ;)
Vaseline.


Not the lotion but the jelly.
udderly smooth lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment