Saturday, July 24, 2010

My hand and leg's skin become dry in winter what type of cold cream or lotion i use?

Hi buddy,


Here i suggest u some best products like nivea soft,vaseline body moisturizer(with aloe vera) and ponds cold cream.





These really work well to me.I'm using nivea soft.Vaseline is a fantastic choice,especially for winter.





Apply coconut oil through out ur body everyday,1/2 hr before taking bath.


Coconut oil retains moisture in ur body and make ur skin soft and breath well.This natural oil is a perfect one for winter.





Also avoid harsh soap during winter,if u can afford,use body wash.At least avoid soap to ur face.Use mild face wash.Go for the best like ponds,dove etc.Drink more warm water too!





If u do waxing often,then apply oilve oil / coconut oil after that.Leave this for 1/2 hr atleast.Because coconut oil helps u in healing the burning sensation and retains moisture as well.Apply ice cube massage over it for 5 minutes.This makes u feel relax and fresh.





Try this out.Hope this will help u.Cheers!My hand and leg's skin become dry in winter what type of cold cream or lotion i use?
My two favorite types of moisterizing skin oils are Emu oil, and coconut oil. Sometimes it is good to spritz the skin with water to moisturize it before applying the oil to lock in the moisture. Or apply aloe vera gel before the oil.My hand and leg's skin become dry in winter what type of cold cream or lotion i use?
I have super dry skin too and I use Vaseline body oil right after my bath when my skin is still damp and then I rinse off and pat dry. Keeps my skin soft for 24 hours. It's amazing.





You can also try using an oil-based cream...
the best moisturizer is clean %26amp; clear moisturizer (Johnson %26amp; Johnson).


it really works!





:)





!cool buddy!
lotion brand name ';Vaseline';
U can use cold cream or lotion also u can use milkcream with Rose water on ur body it will help you and its natural
VASELINE.
USE VASELINE
hello, my answer is you have always use a body lotion of winter.
vaseline


dove
Ponds ..........or any type of Cold cream

No comments:

Post a Comment