Saturday, July 24, 2010

My hands are really dried up and cracked. Any lotion available to help heal them?

there like really chappy like how your lips get.


any lotion available at walmart maybe?


im just about to go there with my mom in a little bit


wondering if i can get anything.





aveeno doesnt really help


other suggestions??


thank you.My hands are really dried up and cracked. Any lotion available to help heal them?
Try Gold Bond or Vaseline lotions. They are very moisturizing. Dove is also pretty good.My hands are really dried up and cracked. Any lotion available to help heal them?
1. Eucerin Aquaphor


2. Eucerin Cream in the Jar is very thick and heals nicely


3.Bath and Body Works Hand Repair Lotion I would get this to use throughout the day.


4.Palmer's Cocoa Butter in the Jar
Gold bond has an awesome lotion. Trust me. I wash my hands about 20 times a day. It is awesome. Its a little pricey but it is worth it.
Goldbond


http://www.goldbond.com/index.html
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment