Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i get rid of dry hands with out having to use lotion all the time?

I put on cream before bed. That's it. My hands look DISGUSTING if you ask me, other people disagree. But they're not me, looking at my hands from up close all the time. Anyway, I want to get rid of the dryness, any good suggestions? Like a certain cream? Thanks!!How can i get rid of dry hands with out having to use lotion all the time?
You should try Aquaphor. I know it is a bit greasy, but if you put on a very light coating it will not bother you. Also, if you buy white cotton gloves at the pharmacy (they are cheap, like 2.00) and wear those to bed at night after you apply Aquaphor, it will really aid in the healing process. Another excellent product is Cetaphil cream and/or lotion, I have used all these products with very good results.How can i get rid of dry hands with out having to use lotion all the time?
I tried this Jergens Naturals Soothe lotion(it's 93%Natural, so it's good for you, plus it smells fantastic!!!)
Use baby lotion at night and sleep with cotton gloves on your hands. this keeps the moisture on your hands for the entire night
drink a ton of water

No comments:

Post a Comment