Saturday, July 24, 2010

Very, very dry skin on hands (knuckles) and lotion rubs off cuz I wash my hands often?

i get very dry skin around my knuckles in the winter/cold season. they look like aligators and then they always start bleeding in different places.


(i don't mind it that much because i like to make fun that i fist fight and those are the scars)


but my mom gets onto me about it, so i put lotion on often, but it comes off every shower and when i wash my hands. so, it doesn't even seem worth it to be on for about and hour and a half.





know any good ideas? thanks!Very, very dry skin on hands (knuckles) and lotion rubs off cuz I wash my hands often?
Cavilon鈩?Durable Barrier Cream. I have to use this to keep my skin from drying out. It works very well. Water will run right off of your skin, but will also keep your skin silky soft. It is made by 3M, and is used by a lot of health care providers now.Very, very dry skin on hands (knuckles) and lotion rubs off cuz I wash my hands often?
Get some surgical gloves and coat your hands in eucurin CREME, not lotion, sleep all night with the gloves on. That generally works for me.
paraffin hand dip 10 bucks at a spa.. eucerin lotion and gloves at night for a little while. continue eucerin on hands daily deep in pocket... make SURE you drink water... 1/2 oz per body pound water is first line of defense for everything in your body
Mabey you should use baby lotion and tea tree oil and it might work!.!.!.
You can go to { genniesalve.com } It is really helping things like this, And it is all natural. You can go check it out. Good luck.
hey


y dont u try 2 use baby lotion j%26amp;j pink bottle n some sugar


yea


make a mix of the lotion n sugar n then rub it on ur dry skin it works wonders try it let me know
Get Neutrogena (sp?) hand cream and put it on before bed. It's incredible stuff, but like 4 dollars for a little tube (although it lasts a long time since you don't need much).

No comments:

Post a Comment