Wednesday, July 21, 2010

How Can I Put on Tanning Lotion Without Using my Hands?

Sorry I don't know if the actual name is tanning lotion, my english isn't very good. It's just one of those lotions that gives you a ';progressively delicate and natural tan';.





but yeah i don't want super orange hands so how can i apply it evenly using something other than my hands. i was thinking maybe one of them make up swab things, you know the round cotton ones. would that be good?





what else could i use? what do you suggest?How Can I Put on Tanning Lotion Without Using my Hands?
I use disposable latex gloves (or vinyl if u'r allergic 2 latex). The kind u use when working with paints, oils, stains, and other art projects. Real easy 2 find - any grocery, drugstore, Walmart, etc. And very inexpensive. Just apply the lotion sparingly and evenly, and when u'r done, just remove the gloves and use them 2 paint-on a little lotion 2 the backs of ur hands and on ur wrists. Works GREAT - I've been doing it this way 10yrs!


Do NOT use the cotton rounds, they'll not only absorb more lotion than they apply - wasting both ur product %26amp; ur money - they will not evenly distribute the product.


And congrads on ur decision 2 ';tan'; SAFELY. :)How Can I Put on Tanning Lotion Without Using my Hands?
I have a tanning mitt, which you can get in most drugstores and they are very cheap. They give a smooth application with no streaks and leaves your hands tan free! Otherwise, buy a box of plastic gloves, these work well too. Hope I helped.
Another person's hands! Then they can wash their hands and have no worries of orangey residue!!





Or...just do it yourself and wash your hands too. The cotton swab would probably be really difficult.
use a tanning mitt, you can get them for a couple of quid in a chemist. happy tanning!
Rubber gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment