Saturday, July 24, 2010

What lotion should I use for my hands?

I am 24 and I look like I have old lady hands. They dry up like a prune and are always all chapped. Ive tried Eucerin cream and this lotion called Diabetix....nothing works dang it. I know it must have to do with the weather, washing hands, working...but I just wanted to know if any of you have any suggestions?What lotion should I use for my hands?
Vaseline. I have eczema and have tried every lotion I can get my hands on and nothing works as well as good old petroleum jelly. Slather it on at night and put mittens or old socks over your hands so you don't get your sheets all greasy while you sleep.What lotion should I use for my hands?
try Palmers, its really great and i use it all the time and it really has helped you can get it at most pharmacies and supermarkets


hope I helped :)
Try something from Crabtree and Evelyn.


I'm quite picky about what I use on my hands and everything I've tried from there has been great.
I agree with Kate...vaseline is one of the best solutions.





If you're interested in making your own skin creams; here's an interesting site:


http://www.rachelssupply.com/bwax.htm
Cetaphil (=

No comments:

Post a Comment