Monday, July 26, 2010

Do you take your rings off when washing your hands or applying lotion?

I wouldn't when you wash your hands because the soap isn't harmful but lotion can dry up in the creases and make it dirty.Do you take your rings off when washing your hands or applying lotion?
not washing my hands but when applying lotion I do take them off.Do you take your rings off when washing your hands or applying lotion?
No, i'd probably lose them if I did that. I do wash and clean them every so often though to get the soap/lotion build up off.
I used to because after while your diamonds dont shine, but hey who gonna be that close anyway right?
Nope not at all - When i first got engaged i did and then managed to get my ring stuck behind the toilet system - or i would forget to put it back on!!!





Now happily married and the ring does not come off!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment