Monday, July 26, 2010

Recommended lotion for REALLY dry hands?

I have really dry hands and the lotion I have been using now for about 1 week has no effect. What lotion would you recommend?Recommended lotion for REALLY dry hands?
Get Vaseline and gloves. Put Vaseline on your hands and put gloves on after. Do this before bed and wear all night. Your hands will be WELL moisturized in the morning.Recommended lotion for REALLY dry hands?
I love Aveda hand lotion, although the price is crazy - $19 a tube. I usually treat myself once or twice a year.





Aveeno's hand lotion is really good too, and less than half the price. It doesn't make your hands as soft as the Aveda does, but it gets rid of the dryness and roughness without being greasy.
Try a body butter. instead of a lotion.
Try a body cream from Bath %26amp; Body Works. Also, if you don't want to spend that much try St. Ives lotion for dry skin! It really helps my husband's hands.
Eucerin calming cream is my fave. I also hear bag balm is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment