Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Why does my touch mouse pad go crazy when I have lotion on my hands?

It happens a lot. I had just put on lotion and then the mouse went crazy clicking random things and not listening to me. How come??Why does my touch mouse pad go crazy when I have lotion on my hands?
Some mouse pads work by capacitive effect. This is a way of sensing the electric field is affected when your finger is near. This is due to your body being conductive. If you put a lotion even if it is a tiny amount onto the pad the electric field is disturbed.Why does my touch mouse pad go crazy when I have lotion on my hands?
http://getforu.naken.net


you can get much information in this website,stay a minute in website and check anyone link at a time,you can aslo get your answer in Google Search in this website, which has helped me alot

No comments:

Post a Comment