Saturday, July 24, 2010

Out of nowhere my hands got really dry. Lotion doesn't work too well. How can I get my hands to be soft again?

Hi,


well it's winter here, dunno about where you are, but the cold definitely dries out the skin, especially on the hands.


one terribly messy thing to try is vaseline and rubber gloves while you sleep, some people swear by it. never tried it myself, but have rubbed it on hands - leaves nasty residue that ends up needing to be washed off because it's just insidious.


there are all sorts of good moisturizers: lubriderm, cetaphil, vaseline intensive care moisturizer, jergens, etc...


there's also vitamin e oil, but that's pretty insidious as well.


Udderly Smooth is great, and cheap, sometimes hard to find, but they have it at wal-mart, pharmacies, some supermarkets.


just carry lotion with you, and apply OFTEN


Good LuckOut of nowhere my hands got really dry. Lotion doesn't work too well. How can I get my hands to be soft again?
try a lotion called Keri, a little costly but at wal-mart not to bad, is one of the best one the market for dry skinOut of nowhere my hands got really dry. Lotion doesn't work too well. How can I get my hands to be soft again?
Try going to, [ genniesalve.com ] This stuff is great. Its really helping allot of people. And its all natural too, But most of all it Works!

No comments:

Post a Comment