Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there a powder or lotion to treat sweaty hands?

I have clammy hands and was just wondering if there was a lotion or powder that I can buy to make my hands dry. It is somewhat bothering me when I shake someone hands in public.Is there a powder or lotion to treat sweaty hands?
I've heard Gold Bond works.Is there a powder or lotion to treat sweaty hands?
surgical spirit is very good for stopping sweaty hands or any type of talc powder.
If you have really excessively drippy palms, there is a simple surgical procedure to fix it. It has saved people with this common problem who could not have normal lives before because of sweaty palms.
You could also try using an under arm anti persperant. Get the spray on kind so it isn't gooey.
try using a little bit of corn starch on your palms works for babies and has no odor. good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment