Monday, July 26, 2010

If my hands always smell like lotion will my parents know that i masterbate a lot?

help?If my hands always smell like lotion will my parents know that i masterbate a lot?
What you do in your own room is your business. So what if your parents know you masturbate. It's normal. Good Luck.If my hands always smell like lotion will my parents know that i masterbate a lot?
Unless you're referring to the smell of the lotion you use to masturbate (and I'd hope that you wash your hands after), then using lotion to moisturise has no bearing on masturbation whatsoever!
parents already know their kids masturbate. Its a fact of life and everyone does it.. even your parents
Almost anyone whho has been thru adolescents, which is everyone already knows you do
depends if they used lotion
Dont use lotion. Rawdog that thing.
no, just say you like to moisturize.

No comments:

Post a Comment