Monday, July 26, 2010

My feet and sometimes hands too get really dry and i HAVE to have lotion?

why does this happen? almost every night right when i get in bed or have been in bed for a while my hands and feet get really cold and dry where i have to put lotion on and wear fuzzy thick socks just to be comfortable. why does this happen? thanks


God bless-livieMy feet and sometimes hands too get really dry and i HAVE to have lotion?
It's probably just your body temperature/skin type. I think that you might want to see the skin problem with a dermatologist. Or, you could try putting baby oil on, specifically johnson and johnson oil. It really lasts a while and it makes your whole body feeling really well. As for the socks, I also have to wear socks because they get cold. I think it differs with other people though.


Good luck! :)My feet and sometimes hands too get really dry and i HAVE to have lotion?
Do you feel any numbness? I would check for two possibilities. 1) diabetes. It creates a condition called neuropothy


2) restless leg syndrom or a condition that is cutting off blood flow. I experience this even when it's hot outside
  • facial lotion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment