Monday, July 26, 2010

What is the best lotion for badly dried hands?

Neutrogena - norwegian hand cream. It is very thick.What is the best lotion for badly dried hands?
corn huskers lotion, heavy duty hand treatment. you can find it in most drug stores.What is the best lotion for badly dried hands?
OMG, you have got to try Eucerin. It is the best for dry skin, and there is a special formula for your hands. If u wanna go a lil cheaper, than try cocoa butter. They usually sell it in a big bootle and lasts long.
Ask a pharmacist for OILATUM cream.
Curel is the best Last winter my hands were so dry they were bleeding I used it for 2-3 days and it cleared right up and now I only have to use it once a day after my shower and I am dry skin free
This is not the greatest thing but it does work. Totally coat your hands in vaseline really thick and warm. Then put on gloves. Sleep in it. IT DOES WORK. you will love it.
OK..don't laugh at this one...';Zim's Crack Cream';.





Seems I constantly have my hands in water. Use this product regularly. It is ';natural';.





Check out the site:
Pure Shea Butter (check the ingredients and make sure there is nothing else in there, it should have a real thick texture and won't feel like a lotion), Burt's Bees Milk and Honey, Eucerin, Hempz
Any Aveeno lotion. They are my favorite, as I get dry hands every winter, Aveeno makes them super soft.
Glove in a Bottle





=)





*seriously*
Cocoa butter. smooth on a whole tube of it on your hands then go to sleep with rubber gloves on.
use cocoa butter...im african american and our skin gets dry and ashy...and cocoa butter does a number for skin....it keeps your hand well moisturized...
I use Vaseline brand Intensive Rescue healing hand cream. My knuckles were all red and scaly because my hands are in water all day and I'm currently in the Southwest. So there is no moisture around here. I have tried just about every lotion there is and I really like how this stuff works. Also my husband really likes the Cornhuskers lotion. It cleared his hands up nicely. Both lotions are non-greasy which is a big plus for me.
one with shee butter

No comments:

Post a Comment