Monday, July 26, 2010

How are you able to apply cream/lotion on your back with your two hands without straining your shoulder musc?

To reach my back with my lotion i still strain my shoulder muscles. Can I reach my back with with my two hands at the same time with any instrument?How are you able to apply cream/lotion on your back with your two hands without straining your shoulder musc?
If you have a family member,ask one of them to do the honors,if not its a great ploy to ask a cute or handsome ';neighbor'; to literally ';lend a hand';. I've used a bath brush with a wash cloth around it,with lotion on the cloth to apply to my back. Never worth the over stretching for. Good luck SW RNPHow are you able to apply cream/lotion on your back with your two hands without straining your shoulder musc?
Get someone else to do it for Pete's sake!!!
i put it on the back of my hands its a lot easier.
It is an age old problem and the beginning of flirting at the poolside - rub some lotion on my back please?





I find the same when using fake tan - I''ve swtiched to the stuff in the spray can - that way you can reach your own back.





Unless your lotion comes in a spray can, I suggest asking someone to rub it in for you. If you haven't got anyone, might be a good way to meet someone.....
Yes it can be done but instead of using your palms to rub in the lotion you will have to use the back of your hands in certain parts.
To reach your back for lotions and creams and stuff the best way to do it....... is to get a mate to do it! No strains! No mess to your hands!
place one of those free gloves that you get at petrol stations on your long handled back brush,put lotion on glove then use this as an extension of your arm
buy one of those sponges on a stick! Usually used for cleaning said back but maybe useful in this case!!

No comments:

Post a Comment