Monday, July 26, 2010

Help! What is the best lotion (or something) for itch hands?

I used some cleaning stuff yesterday - and I am guessing that to be the cause of the itch on my hands - with that said, what can I do to make them stop itching?? tops and bottoms. ThanksHelp! What is the best lotion (or something) for itch hands?
You were allergic to the chemicals you used. Soak your hands in ice cold water (it will make them feel better and take the swelling down), use calamine lotion for the itch, and take an over-the-counter antihistamine (preferably at night). Use rubber gloves to clean in the future.Help! What is the best lotion (or something) for itch hands?
I think they call it calomine lotion. they use it for like chicken pocks and stuff
There is this stuff called Bag Balm. You can find it in the pet section at Wal-mart. It is the best for any skin that is chaffed or irritated.
benadryl gel!
try hydrocordizone or some other anti-itch creams
aveeno
luberderm helps my daughter
try body shop no7 range of moisturisers.x

No comments:

Post a Comment